Tents are up – check
New designs are in place – check
Steam Whistles are ready – check
Rain – yup, got that too.
Geez just when you think it is safe to go outside and play the rain comes. Okay, right to the point. Since I haven’t learned how to control mother nature, the Open House has been postponed, until Saturday May 28th, 2011. Same time, same place, blah, blah, blah.
Keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will be bright and beautiful and that we will have a big turn out with supportive people on the 28th.
Since two of my three tents are up, with the displays in place – if you are in the neighborhood this weekend, drop on in. However, there will be so much more to see and do at the official open house.
Hope to see you in a couple of weeks.